• Mobile first engagement platform for employee retention in the trucking industry
  • Precision crafted specialty coffee in seconds, the way the roaster intended.
  • Data quality and compliance reimagined for the insurance industry.
  • Data quality and compliance reimagined for the insurance industry.
  • Pillar prevents damage on construction sites using sensors and predictive analytics.
  • Powerful support for Dogs with Jobs
  • Density is an elegant, self-installable people counter built to live anywhere and last. Measure a network of spaces in real-time at any scale
  •  Proactive software maintenance for connected cars.
  • Grow with LEAF. Growing your own herbs and food has never been easier
  • Comprehensive Talent Management. Compliance Included.  Manage the entire employee lifecycle with one solution.
  • A Customer Support Mobile App Connecting Partners In Agribusiness
  • Uncover hidden engineering talent.  Only 2% of candidates look good on paper.  CodeFights helps you make sense of the other 98%.
  • The Smartest Eyes in the Sky.  Robotic Areial Security
  • DailyDrip makes learning easier. Every weekday you'll get a bite-sized piece of something awesome about a topic you are interested in.
  • Bringing Real Time, Detailed Insight on Your Water Use
  • The Best Way to Pay
                                & Manage All Your Bills
  • Power Life Yoga is about making your healthy lifestyle what you want it to be. Power Life Yoga is a community of individuals, where there is a spot for everyone and style of exercise that challenges every body.
  • Drive direct with instant rewards.  More direct bookings and better guest experiences
  • Blazingly fast, visually gorgeous email. ... Be Brilliant At Email.
  • Talla is an A.I.-driven assistant that handles your busywork.  Focus on your most important tasks. Talla can manage employee onboarding and polling, answering basic HR questions, and more.

About Us

Entrepreneurs Investing in Entrepreneurs

We make Angel, Seed, and Venture Investments

to Innovative Entreprenures and Management Teams

Get in Touch

Contact Details